Ok, Maybe not literally, although it does often seem like the three Bone Munchers smile at me when we are all having fun.
Dogs certainly let you know when they are happy though. Tails wagging like they are trying to take off from the floor, and a wiggly botty that seems to have a mind of it’s own!
However busy life gets it is important to always spend some quality time with the Dog in your life. A bit of fun time helps to cement the bond with your Dog and will help to ease away the stresses of everyday life.
See how Smiley Faye is, even though she just got caught nicking the washing off the line!
So what shall we do today? Lets make sure we do all of the following with our little poop machines today.
- Lie down on the floor and roll about. Your Dog will be all over you in seconds. They love it when you are at their level.
- Make up at least five new nickie namies for your Dog and call it them in a stupid voice. You can’t beat seeing a Dog wobbling it’s head from side to side in total confusion at the idiocy of us Humans. There are tons of nickie namies in the comments section of my Doggie Woggie Nickie Namies post.
- A super long walk. You won’t get a happier Dog than when it is out on a super long walk. If your Dog is trusted off lead then go somewhere where the Muttster can have some freedom and really get a good run. Our Girls are never happier than when they are sniffing about following up on all those oh so exciting smells.
- I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, Raw Meaty Bones, you won’t make a Dog happier. Get a good sized Bone and your Dog will be in munchie wunchie paradise. You have the added bonus of some quiet time as the Bone gets slowly munched away.
- Take some photos. It’s great to get some snaps of your Dog to reflect on in the future. This will make your Dog smile as it knows to move out of shot as soon as you try to take the picture!
So, just a few little things we can all do with our Dogs for today.
Let me know if you do them all or what other great things you and the Demon Dog get up to today.
May the Doggie Force be with you all.