This is a slight interruption to the online Dog training series. I never allow people to promote their products normally here but I received such a nice email from Sean that in this instance I made an exception. There is a great prize up for offer so please enter if you can. A winner will be picked randomly from the comments section next Saturday 15th at midday (for me in Spain) so feel free to leave a comment and hopefully win a prize. The following is a guest post from Sean representing Chicken Soup for the Pet lovers soul.
Any pet owner knows how important it is to feed your pet healthy, nutritious and nourishing food. Whether you allow your pet to eat freely with a constantly filled bowl or at specific times each day, making sure your pet is happy and full is one of the most important things.
Flash-forward to the next time to you realize that you’re running low on pet food. You take a look at the bag (or the empty Tupperware container you bought years ago that is now cracked and covered in food crumbs) and start to think, “Is this really the best food for my dog?” You may have done some research early on, but at some point your pet food became a part of your grocery shopping routine…and odds are that you probably don’t pay too close attention to what’s in the bag or can you’re buying.
Take a moment to think it over. Is it time to consider food that IS good for your pup? We think it is!
The folks over at Chicken Soup for the Pet Lover’s Soul, who proudly proclaim that their food “is holistically formulated for the well-being of your pet,” are teaming up with The Three Dog Blog to help make sure your dog is being fed as well as possible. To do this, they are supplying one Three Dog Blog reader with a “Chicken Soup for the Pet Lover’s Soul Prize Pack”, featuring a bunch of goodies…and of course, a sample of their pet food.
- One, $30 gift card to PetFoodDirect.com to be used on whatever the winner’s pet needs are
- One, sample of Chicken Soup for the Pet Lover’s Soul (formula of the winner’s choosing)
- One, copy of Chicken Soup for the Pet Lover’s Soul book
So how do you win this fun prize pack? Well, it requires only a bit of self-educating towards the well-being of your dog. To enter:
- Go to the Chicken Soup for the Pet Lover’s Soul website: http://www.chickensoupforthepetloverssoul.com/.
- Once there, take a look at their Pet Care tips (http://www.chickensoupforthepetloverssoul.com/pet_care/dogs/) and find one that you did not know about previously.
- Then look through their various Dog Food options and pick the one that best fits your dog (http://www.chickensoupforthepetloverssoul.com/products/dogs/).
- Once you’ve found your new Pet Care tip and Dog Food formula, post both in the comments section of this post.
At the end of the contest, I will randomly choose a winner and you will be shipped the prize pack! Better yet, you will have learned some new tips for taking care of your little friend AND potentially have some new food on the way.
Know your dog, love your dog…that’s the best way to do it!
(This contest is open to US, Canada and Mexico residents only.)
Good luck everyone and don’t forget to leave your comment before next Saturday.